Sunday, May 10, 2015

Norah Lee and Twyla have arrived!

Greetings, Team 20!

Evie, Norah Lee, and Twyla are healthy, home, and doing well. The girls are wonderful. I am so in love with them. I love being a papa!

Here is the second round of photos and a snapshot into our daily life. We are getting our daily systems and routines in place for eating, sleeping, and playtime. I think that I got about 15 hours of sleep over the first six days. Whew! Being a papa is a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I think of you often. Know that I miss you!

Sincerely,
Mr. Mark


Mom, Dad, Twyla, and Norah Lee outside of our apartment as we came home from the hospital


Norah Lee on the ride home from the hospital


Twyla on the ride home from the hospital


Norah Lee on the changing table (Mom putting on her hat)


 Norah Lee, successfully hatted


Norah Lee, retrieved from the changing table by Mom


Dad feeding Norah Lee


Twyla gripping Dad's thumbs



Norah Lee and Grandpa W.

1 comment: